There are times when saving your story doesn't appear to work.
When that happens:
- Wait a few minutes and see if you were experiencing a technical glitch. Try saving again.
- Still not saving? You'll have to close your browser.
Before closing your browser, copy and paste your text into a separate document. Also, remember that we automatically save your work every 2-3 minutes. Even if you can't save right now, you'll only lose the last couple of minutes of work. (Everything before the last save will be there when you reopen the story later.)
Why can't you save?
- you lost an internet connection or experienced a service interruption
- your IT department throttled your session
- your computer had a hiccup
- you had too many tabs open on your browser
(In other words, there are lots of reasons saving could be interrupted.)