You can block any Storybird member.
Once blocked, they can't:
- subscribe to you
- see your stories in their feed
- comment on/heart/repost your stories.
They still can:
- visit your profile or public story page and read your stories
- share your public stories with others via email or on social networks
To block someone, either:
- tap their author button and select "Block"
- find them in your Subscribe list, tap the Settings icon near their name, and select "Block", or
- do a people search, then tap the Settings icon near their name and select "Block"
You can unblock people, too.
Please note: the people you block or unblock are not notified