On your Classes tab, select STUDENTS from your class navigation. Then select ADD OR INVITE STUDENTS. You have a few options:
1. The quick grid: enter up to 10 students. Then tap ADD STUDENTS and you're done.
2. Bulk accounts: need more than 10? Select the BULK ACCOUNT CREATION link under the quick grid. Then:
- Auto generate accounts: choose a root name and the number of accounts you want and we'll auto-generate the accounts. Or...
- Cut & paste or upload your student list. We'll parse it into a grid for you to verify before adding to class.
3. Via class code: Your class code is available under ADD STUDENTS. Students can create their own accounts and join your class using the code. Note that if you are using Google login, this is the recommended method.
AFTER you've added the students to your class, tap MANAGE STUDENTS. Share with each student their USERNAME and TEMPORARY PASSWORD. They'll login, create a new password (a safety feature), and from there they can begin using Storybird.
Big class? Use the PRINT STUDENT LOGIN CARDS at the bottom of the list.