There are several ways you can publish your writing on Storybird. You can:
Publish your book publicly for inclusion into our Public Library.
-Requires Review Ticket(s)
-Your story will be reviewed and moderated by our professional moderation team
Public publishing includes:
-Expert feedback to help you improve your writing
-The possibility of seeing your work featured on Storybird homepage
-A chance that your work will be selected as a video featured story
-The ability to share your story with your friends and family
Publish your book privately.
- Does not require Review Tickets
- Your story will be private and only visible to you
- Private books will not be able to shared via URL
- Private books may be published publicly using review tickets at any time you wish;
Publish to your teacher. (available for members of Storybird classes)
- does not require Review Tickets
- submitting work to a teacher is available for free trial users and paid members
- books published to classes cannot be shared via URL
You can always choose save your writing as a draft. This means you can come back and work on it later.