Review Tickets are used to submit writing to our moderation team for review and approval.
- Paid Members will receive 10 Review Tickets upon sign-up, and will begin each new month with a total of 10 tickets.
- Free Trial users receive 3 Review Tickets for the duration of the Free Trial
- You can redeem 70 Crowns for a Review Ticket
Any user can see how many Review Tickets they currently have, and purchase additional Review Tickets, from their 'your stuff' page. To do this, click on the 'you' menu in the upper left corner and select 'your stuff'. Once you're on your 'your stuff' page look at the gold review ticket in the upper right corner (the one with the star) - the number in the red circle lets you know how many Review Tickets you have, and if you click on the gold Review Ticket you'll have the option to purchase more.
You can use one Review Ticket to submit the following for approval by our moderators;
- one piece of Flash Fiction
- one Comic
- up to 500 words of a Longform Chapter
- up to 10 pages of a Picture Book
For example: if you have a 2,100 word chapter it will require 5 Review Tickets to submit it. If you have a 17 page Picture book it will require 2 review tickets to submit it.